Entrenuity Launches Accelerator Cohort
Entrenuity's accelerator program offers Black, brown, and women founders and business owners in Chicago wholistic entrepreneurial support, including workspace, community, and coaching in the core areas of:
- Business Plan Development
- Operational Strategy
- Marketing & Promotional Strategy
- Cash Flow Forecast (18-36 months)
- Social Media Assessment & Strategy
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Technology Assessment
- Public Relations & Perception
- Health Assessment: Physical, Mental Health, Diet, Spiritual
- Bookkeeping & Financial Reporting
Current participants include Walter Mendenhall (Founder and Chief Executive Director of Male Mogul Initiative), Lesley Kennedy (Entrepreneur and Nonprofit Leader), Angelique Warner (Inventor and Founder of GoGoVie Baby Carrier), and Kenya Beech (Founder of Unfading Beauty Skincare).
We are grateful for the Ozinga Foundation which provided seed capital to launch this cohort, and MIGMIR and Soderquist Family Foundation for sponsoring participating entrepreneurs.