Sustainability Workshop with the author of Know More Nonprofits | $595/person (subject to location)
In 2019, Entrenuity went from having no place to operate to being the first black-owned business to own a building on Michigan Ave in the heart of the South Loop in over five years. Entrenuity is now located at 1449 S Michigan Avenue–the former home of Vee-Jay Records on historic Record Row.
- How was this accomplished?
- What lessons did we learn along the way?
- What has changed for us since?
- How can our story impact yours?
- Identify problems, solutions, and opportunities
- Discover principles that attract funders
- Learn to assess and strategize using 990s
- Establish steps toward sustainability
- Strengthen your business model
- Learn to use SUN CFO Pro and SUN Program Planner
- Know More Nonprofits book
- Free SUN Suite account with optional subscriptions
- Access to SUN CFO Pro for training
- 1-year subscription to SUN Program Planner
Workshop size limited to 10.
Cost: $595+ (may vary per location)
Workshop for Nonprofit Leaders
KNOW MORE NONPROFITS