You’ve launched ... but have you planned to grow?
After working with entrepreneurs for 20 years to help them launch their business ideas, we've seen the need to now train them on growing their businesses and developing solid internal systems.
During our online 6-week program, participants will go through training on the following topics:
Week 1 – The Customer
Week 2 – Marketing
Week 3 – Pricing and Sales
Week 4 – Expenses
Week 5 – Finances
Week 6 – Profitability
- Each 2 hour class will be held online, once a week, for a total of 6 weeks. Specific dates and times for the class will be determined by polling the final accepted participants
- Classes are taught by a trained StartingUp Now facilitator
- Industry experts will speak as guest speakers during each session
- Includes one-on-one, 30-minute, weekly coaching sessions
- Only 10 participants will be accepted into this program, and participation is by application only
- Each participant will receive access to the StartingUp Now SC3 software membership and a StartingUp Now textbook
Who should apply:
- underrepresented founders
- minority-owned and women-owned businesses–whether for-profit, nonprofit, or social enterprise
- especially those in communities disproportionately affected by COVID-19
- Participant business models assessed to determine sustainability; unsustainable models addressed and adjusted
- The projected community impact of participating organizations increased due to better sustainability and profitability
- Participants getting access to potential funders and investors as a result of completing this training program
CLICK HERE to hear how Entrenuity helped other entrepreneurs grow their business. | CLICK HERE for information on Instructors.