WhereGrand Rapids Initiative for Leadership (GRIL)
2010 Kalamazoo SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
WhenMay 29 – 30, 2020
Program Overview–Discover ways for non-profit leaders to develop ideas into effective business models to meet fundraising goals.
The Know More Nonprofits Workshop will prepare African-American and Latinx entrepreneurs for fundraising obstacles and solutions faced by nonprofit or for profit businesses.
This Workshop will guide entrepreneurs through:
- How Wealth Works in the Nonprofit Industry
- Sustainability Attracts Donors, Not Dependency
- Strategy Builders: Gleaning & Digesting 990s
- Steps to Launching Your Own Sustainability Model
- Private Funding vs. Tax Payer Dollars
- ...and more.
- Know More Nonprofits: Moving from Dependency to Sustainability
- StartingUp Now: 24 Steps to Launch Your Own Business
- 30 Minutes of Virtual Consultation with a StartingUp Now Expert
Registration deadline: May 22, 2020