Lead to Change Facilitator Training
1550 S State St, Suite 102
Chicago, IL 60605
WhenMarch 7 – 9, 2017
Learn to coach, guide and train entrepreneurs to launch their own businesses using the StartingUp Now Curriculum!
The necessity of training formerly incarcerated individuals with fundamental skills for business ownership is paramount--especially in urban areas throughout the United States. By equipping the "front-line first responders," oftentimes the churches and ministries within urban communities, we can equip pastors, ministry leaders and youth workers with the tools, technology and hands-on training to serve returning citizens to our communities.
The Lead To Change Facilitator Training will prepare adult instructors to guide new and potential entrepreneurs through the business planning
process using the StartingUp Now curriculum. Facilitators will learn how to operate an 8-16 week StartingUp Now course for the entrepreneurs they serve.
Lead to Change Facilitators will guide the entrepreneur to:
- Figure out their "Big Idea"
- Determine the "Market Viability" of their idea
- Understand and create Financial Statements (Profit/Loss, Projections, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc.)
- Price their product/service
- Turn challenges into business opportunities!
Lead to Change Facilitators will receive:
- 32-hours of hands on training with a StartingUp Now Master Trainer
- 15 copies of StartingUp Now: 24 Steps to Launch Your Own Business guidebook as a teaching tool
- 1 copy StartingUp Now: 24 Steps to Launch Your Own Business Facilitator Guide
- 15 Skillcenter 2.0 Adult or Youth Annual Memberships
- 1-StartingUp Now Facilitator Annual Membership
- 1-set of StartingUp Now Group Based Work Cards
- Up to 3 hours of onsite training at your location (Chicago only)
Lead to Change Facilitators will coach/train their entrepreneurs to:
- Create a custom profile in Skillcenter
- Use the StartingUp Now Business Plan Template
- Research content, share resources, and connect with other entrepreneurs
- Market their product/service
- Create, curate, and rate content resources
- Identify and compete for startup capital for their businesses
Due to the generosity of key donors to Entrenuity, we have funding to significantly minimize the cost for the Training and Resources for up to 10 Adult Facilitators. To see if you qualify for a Ministry Scholarship, APPLY TODAY! Discounted scholarship training rate is only $500!Application
Facilitator Training + Adult Curriculum for 15
Includes the Following:
- 4-Day Facilitator Training led by a StartingUp Now Master Instructor
- 1 Facilitator Skillcenter Annual Membership
- 1 StartingUp Now Facilitator Guide Books
- 15 StartingUp Now: 24 Steps to Launch Own Business Books
- 15 StartingUp Now Skillcenter Adult Annual Memberships
- 1 Set of StartingUp Now Work Cards